Saturday 25 August 2012

Being impertinent under the shower and a story on ticks


Item 1

I am walking in a forest and ask God: "Do you know if I catch tick bites walking in this woods"?

No, My son.

Later on I have to pluck eight ticks from my legs. The ticks were all searching for a nice biting spot.
I say to God: 'You have said I wouldn’t catch tick bites?"

You have asked Me about tick bites, not about ticks, and the risk of bites I have forseen.

Oh, that’s indeed what I have asked, I am sorry, thank You.

My blessings to you
 

Item 2

I'm in the showerand talking to God. At some point I want to hurry up and dry myself and say:
" Well, I am going on."


This is funny.

What is funny?

A creature cutting off his Creator.

Oh how awful, I am sorry God, I'm such a jerk sometimes.

It is okay, We do have humour here above, We are quite used to it. Do not worry.

My blessings to you.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 98