Saturday 25 August 2012

Man is living in credit




If I ask You to roll down all the consequences of my negative actions fully on myself,then You are always saying: I will roll down all the consequences of your actions on yourself as far as I am allowing it.
What do You mean by this saying?

If We were allowing to roll down all the consequences of your actions on yourselves, you would on site implode, cease to exist. For the simple reason you are living for 100% in credit. You are getting everything, you are receiving everything and you can hardlydo something in return. Life is a gift, so if you are asking for justice you couldn’t handle this energetically. Spoken in "karmic" terms. Life is 100% a gift, life is an act of pure love of God. So you are living 100% in debt to God and to all the spiritual helpers,you are empty-handed, you are creatures. So if you think in your hubris you are capable of paying back everything and as soon as possible, then this is an impossible desire.

From energetical perspective a ridiculous question. Thinking in terms of cause and effect this comes from great ignorance.

When the ego, grasping and holding everything tightly, realizes this fully, one may live in truth. The truth will set the personality free.

Incidentally, We appreciate your request though. And it is very positive, because We know that you do not want to harass anyone with your unconscious behavior and actually are wanting to understand the consequences of your actions.And this is what you get as much as possible. Therefore I say: I will roll down the consequences of your actions on you, to the extent I am allowing it.

My blessings to your sincere wish.

My blessings to you all


Nr. 97