Sunday 26 August 2012

About one year conversations with God

 




Would you like to tell your fellow men what about one year listening to Me has brought to you?

Yes, please.

I would like to say this in advance:
If I say something of what I am capable of, or what I am doing better or what I've learned, I do not compare myself with other people. I find myself to be ordinary and not a better person than anyone else. I am only comparing myself nów with myself how I was before.

  • My heart has opened more to the suffering of the world
  • I empathize more with fellowmen in my surroundings when they are having problems
  • I have less negative ideas and feelings about others, my fellowman has become more close to me
  • I am feeling more compassion for total strangers and I am seeing better their good intentions and their plodding
  • I have overcome in myself a few attachments / addictions
  • I manage more often to let things go, to trust life, to trust in You, God
  • I am more appreciating the value and meaning of àll religions
  • I have got more respect for people who do not believe, but are involved with life, humanity, art, politics or science
  • I have become more modest
  • I have become more careful with my statements.
  • I've never been in contact with nature so much as nowadays
  • I am feeling more burdened by the environmental pollution and the misery in the world
  • My love for life has increased
  • I have started to consider the opinion of God of more importance than the opinions of people.
My son, My blessings to you.
We wish all this to experience.


My blessings to you all


Nr. 99