Thursday 9 February 2012

On the pain of man and Allah's understanding


 "That moment... when you realize only Allaah understands your pain" . #TheMuslimMoments 7 september

Would You like to comment on this tweet ?

Being muslim is being a man at peace. That peace is available for everyone.
If Muslims want everybody to be a man/woman in peace, then they’re right.
If Muslims want everyone to be a Muslim then they’re wrong.
Everyone needs to become a man/woman in peace.
In peace with oneself.
In peace with the fellow men.
In peace with life.
And if this fits within your desire: peace with Allah, or God, or Brahman or Yahweh or whatever you call God.
I tell you, it does not matter how you call Me.
It does not matter in which religion you seek Me.
It does not matter in what form you recognize Me.

I am the Unnamable.
I am the Noble One.
I am your All.
I am your Father and Mother.
I am your Love.
I am your Future.
I am your Strength.
I am your Consolation.


"That moment... when you realize only Allah understands your pain"

That moment when you are disappointed in men, tired and smashed by the anxieties of life, searching for a foothold.
That moment, if it’s there and you realize that only I am understanding your pain.
That is the truth. For I am the Father-Mother.


I understand your way.
I oversee your failure.
I cleanse your wounds.
I soften your grief.
I am the Truth.
I am your eternal Consolation.

 
And whether you ask Me for help or not. Whether you believe in Me or not, I’ll send you help on the road. And My help consists of spiritual power of My angels or spirits, your fellow human beings who you find on your path, of the means available for you, of hope, of courage, of healing.
And when you have to perish, My help will be of comfort and strength.
All these assistances are My hands on earth.


"That moment... when you realize only Allah understands your pain"

I understand your pain.
I'm waiting for you.
I look forward to you.
I have patience, if you avoid this moment.
I understand if you neglect this moment.
I have compassion if you misinterpret this moment.
I am your durable, solid, reliable and everlasting Consolation.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 47