Thursday 22 March 2012

The love for God (Titus Brandsma)

 


Titus Brandsma@PaterTitus42 "I am Yours, for You I was born. What is Thou will with me? "
 
I wish I would have said this to You. What touchingly and passionately Titus Brandsma is talking to His God.

Why don’t you say this then to Me?


Yes please.
I Love You. I thank You. I'm happy with You. I wish I could talk to You all the time and feel the love all the time I am feeling this moment. I feel Your blessing, I see Your strength, I feel Your affection, Your Space, Your grace. I thank You. I thank You.

 
Today was such a beautiful day, full of promises. Your promises proved to be real. Full of warmth for other people. Full of happiness knowing You. Full of inspiration. My prayers throbbing better with life. I feel blessed. I am blessed. I look forward to Your greater influence in my life. I long for Your presence. I was so happy with the moments today, talking to You, when I wasn’t distracted. When I was hearing Your voice and Your recurring reassurance. I cann’t tell how Your words "be reassured, My son" are comforting me when I am tobbing again. Or when I am afraid or worrying, or when I can’t match something. Or when I am condemning myself or when I am angry at myself. Those words from You "be reassured, My son." Oh, how can I tell the others what is possible in a lifetime if one addresses oneself to One’s God and gets in touch and gets lifted and cherished, day and night.

"I am Yours, for You I was born. What is Thou will with me?"
 
I love You, I desire for You, I would like to open up furthermore and trust You and purify myself and get less distracted, so You can get closer to me even more.
Thank You, My God, thank You.

Be blessed for your words, you are cherished by Me. And have trust. I’ll let you know and will let you know what My plans are with you.
And tell the people that they are all cherished by their "My God", by Their God, by God.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 54