Wednesday 16 May 2012

Look for loneliness to meet God




House of Vocation@houseofvocation "But for this to happen, the soul must be pure and totally ready to accept loneliness."05 - C.Doherty -http://goo.gl/7NRoX Retweet by F.Andries Oosterveen

Would you like to comment on this tweet?

How do you get a conversation with your "My God" , when you are watching TV, when you are eating, when you are worrying about your problems, when you are longing for something to have."My God" withdraws Oneself and waits. We are patient. "My God" knows that you can only perform one thing at the time. Your consciousness is filled with a thousand things, just look at your train of thought.


But do know God is there, God is patient, you have to go to your inner world, you have to look after the silence, you have to stay quietly and without impressions of the outer world, then"My God" will come naturally, at least if you are asking for it.

Because “My God” is unobtrusive. 

"But for this to happen, the soul must be totally pure and ready to accept loneliness"

Loneliness is relative, don’t you all know then "My God" is always with you? Always, as if you are living on a stage and the stage manager is sitting on a chair watching you, and know that the stage manager has the script.
And the pure soul, I would like to comment on this in another blog.

My blessings to you all


Nr. 74