Monday 10 June 2013

Everybody is hearing the voice of God


My God, today exactly two years ago I have heard Your voice for the first time. Would you comment on it?

My son, why do you not comment on it first?

Actually I am a little surprised not everyone is experiencing the same. That’s all.

Everbody is experiencing the same, indeed.
One only is labeling it in a different way.
The human mind or the tradition or faith or ego or the human thought are coloring their experience with the voice of God differently.
If God is talking to them, they are labeling it:

  • God, Brahman *, Allah, Yahweh
  • My God, Atman *
  • The voice of the Father
  • The voice of the Mother
  • The voice of their conscience
  • Their guardian angel
  • Their deceased loved one
  • Their heart
  • Their imagination
  • Wishful thinking
  • Their reason
  • Their intuition
  • The child in the inner self
  • Their good thoughts
  • Their thinking.

Since two years you are labeling It correctly, your My God. And with you many before you, many in the present and many in the future.
But you have heard Me from childhood. The rest of the people are also hearing the voice of God, and are listening to it often, but are just labeling It differently. That’s all.

You are blessed for your (two year young) clarity, My son.

My blessings to you all

* The 800,000 people with the Hindustani faith are recognizing since 5000 years the Atman, the Spark of God, the My God, and when they greet each other they say actually: "I great the God in you" (atmanjali mudra meaning "reverence for the real self, seal from atman, meaning Self). And the Atman is ONE with Brahman.


Nr. 170