Sunday 20 April 2014

For I was seeing in a sacred manner (1, Black Elk)



And while I stood there
I saw more than I can tell,
and I understood more than I saw;
for I was seeing in a sacred manner
the shapes of things in the spirit,
and the shape of all shapes as they must
live together like one being.

Black Elk, Black Elk Speaks


Would You like to comment, in honour of Easter, the spiritual awakening,  on this native American wisdom

Why do not you first say something for yourself ?

Oh, if You want to.
It really touches me.
As I 'm more in touch with You and can hear Your voice, I find myself very gradually getting more attention for the sanctity and unity of life.
Everything is so grand and beautiful, and it's nice to see how people can be happy and are enjoying life completely, full of joy and confidence.
The love for my fellow men can really touch me.

And I see more than before the vulnerability of men, and how they struggle and are sometimes desperately trying to be happy and how terriblely alone they are in their difficulties and vulnerability. Sometimes I can hardly endure their suffering .
And when I am personally really confronted in my surroundings with great sorrow, then You seems to be far away, Your wisdom, Your blogs and Your inspiration. Then I am one with this suffering and I am suffering as well and feeling nothing anymore. Ah, how w
orthless I am then!
Well, something like that.


The loneliness of earthly mortals is indeed great, My son, all alone in a cold universe, struggling with life, with fears and difficulties. A lonely mortal under a tree, and the world full of danger.

The loneliness of Christ in the garden of Gethsemane was the biggest.
Fortunately you all have God, with Its Presence, with Its promise, with Its help, with Its endless patience, with Its energy, with Its survival plan for eternity for you.
And when eternity shows up in the end, all mortals will experience how the problems are disappearing  like snow in summer.

Where first snow and ice and cold and strong wind were occurring, then spring is breaking through by a warm sun, the trees are becoming green, animals are getting life lust, then only joy of live is there. And the problems are gone , dissolved forever.
And so it will be for you all.
It is the promise of the resurrection of Christ, it is the promise of the Spirit. It is your destiny. It will make good your difficult start. The joy of eternity will solve the difficulties of earthly life.

“for I was seeing in a sacred manner                                                             
the shapes of things in the spirit”

And please do catch an occasional gleam of eternity, be comforted sometimes by the beauty of life, do pick up an occasional glimpse of the spiritual world, do experience occasionally the spiritual unity of all life on earth.
Get hope: it is possible, there are people who have experienced eternity on earth and are seeing and getting evidence and are not doubting anymore.

Seek and ye shall find, ask and ye shall receive.

My blessing to you all


Nr. 216