Saturday 4 October 2014

Matter is a reliable friend



I've experienced a few times something I'm actually a little surprised about.
I feel for some reason not very well, have a moderate day or I'm a bit stodgy and then I suddenly realize everything around me will just go on, despite my negative emotions.

My home is waiting for me, my body will continue doing his job, nature will be just there, in short, I realize what a comfort it is the material world is there. What a hold and what a haven that everything on it will continue with doing it’s thing. And that everything is more stable than my poor mind.

I'm in fact raised in the traditional faith, but many New Age movements seem to suggest the same, man is a spiritual being, and really does not belong here, after your death heaven is awaiting you and this all is a vale of tears.
But having such an experience actually it’s another way around.
Would You like to comment on this?

My son, the material world is friend of mankind.
If We consider even all trouble on earth and all people who are struggling with life the material world is
  • your cradle
  • your hold
  • your haven
  • your comfort
  • your reliable partner
  • your nest
  • your base
  • your rest.
Whatever your feelings are, how bad your experience will be, how great the suffering will be, the material world will continue her work and her servitude.
Yes servitude, for the world, mother earth, the spiritual leader of the world, the spiritual world, all are working in servitude for the creatures of the earth.
And they will not stop, no matter what event whatsoever.
You can find your comfort in this consciousness, in this understanding, in this situation.

Because all spiritual beings, assisting in maintaining the material world and supporting the creatures on it, do so with three motives, the motive of pleasure for work, the motive of servitude to the evolution and the biggest motive, the motive of love.

Be blessed with your experience.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 241