Saturday 14 November 2015

Be still and know that I Am God


My God, may I ask you something?

Sometimes I am so terribly preoccupied that even talking to you is hard for me.
I know that You are staying in my heart.
I know that You are there.
I know that I always can come to You.
Why then, do You seem to be so far away?

My son, I am never far away. You are regularly going far away.
And then I wait. For I know that you are always coming back.
But then you have entered the world again, and you have left me again.
You are worrying then, and you forgot me again.
You are then directed to the outside world and do not feel any longer that I wait for you in your inner world.
You are dwelling then on the rotating wheel of life and I am waiting then in the axle of Your Self.

My God, I know, I know, what a dork am I.
I'd like to try to come more often to You.
I really want to try to remember more often that You are there in my heart.
I want to remember more often that you are staying there in that secret Inner Castle.
That you are waiting for me in the Rose garden, that Summerhouse of Silence.
I'd like to try to come more often to You.
Would You like to help me with it?
Maybe I'm too impertinent, if I ask You to really may feel that I'm with you, that I am experiencing You. I really need this emotional experience.

My son, come then, and come with great attention, with great confidence, with much silence.
Come and leave the world behind. You're welcome.

I go to that room in the silence of my heart.
And feel nothing.
As for a moment I tend to be impatient and think "there you are, I want too much."
But then I remember. And wait, wait in silence.
And it is silent around me. There is nothing of my ego, no thought, no feeling, no sense of ego, just an I-consciousness, and then I feel God.
I feel a great, loving presence of Space, of Silence, of intense Rust, of Being. And I'm so happy, so pleasantly surprised that I can experience this and I say to God: "Oh my God, are you there, are you still there, can I really always come to you, is it true?"

It is true, and you can experience Me, every time you are doing this. You may experience me, you may experience, that you are in My Bosom, you may trust on this.
Be assured, My son, you have tried enough, you have renounced enough, you've waited enough, you've sacrificed enough, you have let go enough.
Come,  join Me and be welcome in your, for now My heart.

And the following days, every time that I remember this, and I try it, I get touched, I experience God, I'm in the Silence of the Incarnate Love, in the Kingdom of God on earth. Simply, just in my heart. So simple, so close, so true, that I can not believe it.

Be blessed.

My blessings to you all
 
Nr. 302