Sunday 20 December 2015

I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me


Would You like to comment on this?

When Jesus said he was the way, the truth and the life, and that no one would come to the Father but through Him he meant this.

I will show you my life, that is one with the Truth.
If you follow my example, you will go the right way.
If you follow my example, you will live in truth.
If you do what I do, you'll walk a holy path.
If you do so, you will reach the Father.

Jesus did not say:
Pursue your fellow men when they do not believe in me.
If you believe in me, you are having the monopoly on truth.
Box your fellow men their ears with threats after my death.
Only people who believe in me, have the monopoly on truth.
This is what is created by fanatics s and shortsighted and insecure people.

Jesus said:
Be a man of love.
Know that God is Our Father.
Know that your fellowman is your brother and sister.
Know that all people are children of God.
Know that every human being, living God on earth, is a Son or Daughter from God.
Follow my example, for I show you how a man may live.

And know that the life of Jesus only has to be your example.
Therefore all those people following are living:

"I am the way, the truth and the life"

  • a loving Muslim
  • An open-minded Hindu
  • a sincere Buddhist
  • a truthful Jew
  • a serious humanist
  • an atheistic protector of nature
  • a sincere politician
  • a charitable agnostic
  • an enthusiastic musician
  • a cured felon, whore, addict.
  • And finally, a hearty Christian.
My blessings to you all

Painting of Jesus , see: https://www.akiane.com

Nr. 308