Sunday 17 April 2016

From a heavy into a light state of mind

After my work I went home on my bike and I did not feel well. I was tired, I had doubts about some situations at work and how to tackle it. I felt quite gloomily about all the problems in the world and was especially worrying about the next issue. A friend of mine is rather into conspiracies and had informed me the day before how a powerful group behind the scenes is preparing the third world war with the help of the Muslim attacks, and there will be more, even nuclear ones. It apparently had hit me more than I had realized. In short, I was pretty gloomy.

I figured that I did not want to pray for strength. And I did not want to do relax exercises or some other stuff I have going for myself to reach peace and tranquility instead of worrying.
I tried a different tack.
I decided to let be all my emotions and just to start thanking God for everything I had for good in my life. I leave the details behind but it is really a lot, and that applies to everyone. It can relate from being able to see to living in a free country, from having work to having a good laugh, from hving a good intelligence to admiring the blooming hyacinth in the backyard, from having a good brother to the new fountain pen on your desk .
Everyone will have a long list.

In short, I did.
And the miraculous happened: I started getting feeling lighter, feeling much better and I made contact again with the perspective of life, with the presence of God.
Would You like to comment on this?

I will love to.
You simply stepped from the spinning wheel into the silence of the axle. And actually it happened within half an hour, very easily, very relaxedly, very naturally. How could it happen so fast, as if you had received an expensive massage or had had a short holiday, so soon as you got into the silence, in the overview, in the trust, in Me, in God! You became light again and became open again!
Every time you made contact with the gifts of God when you thanked for something. And I saw that you were sincere, even while you still felt bad, because you were attached to all the negative emotions.
Every time you felt  more the beauty of My love, every time you came closer to Me, every time you thanked for something you came closer to My truth and you went away from the issues of the day, away from the worries and fears and doubts of everyday life.

So you gave Me the opportunity to reach you with My power and My perspective , because every time you opened up more, out of free will.
So easy can it be, if man wants to.
You are blessed.
 
My blessings to you all

Nr. 327