Tuesday 20 February 2018

The children's hand of God




I was messing around for a couple of days with all the worldly things, attachments, and I did not do much about my faith. After a few days, I had a clear moment and said to God: "Well, I have let you down for a while, you are certainly very disappointed in me?"

My son, God is never disappointed, because God is always let down by man and therefore from experience God expects nothing. Thus God is pleased with the smallest gesture of man,  with the smallest step, with the simplest prayer.
The child's hand of God is thus quickly filled.

The spiritual world is wise and knows everything and therefore expects nothing and if something comes Our way, we are so pleased as a child about this human being, with this little gesture, with this loving prayer or with a simple act of goodness.
Thank you for mentioning here, and be blessed for this.

My blessings to you all

No 416