Sunday 1 April 2018

The living faith instead of materialism



My God, lately I see so many people around me, struggling with life. And they suffer from migraine, work too hard, have no rest, experience stress and anxiety. And are looking forward too often for weekends and holidays. I see a lot of confusion, unrest, clinging to fitness and physical pleasures. It seems to me quite shabby, as if there is no more. How can a sports hero with a gold medal, a King or a heroine from a movie be our example, they are just people with a talent, so what? And that virulent atheism around me is sometimes also shocking. Actually, I find everything very decadent around me and I do not notice much godliness, humility or faith.

How joyful is a conversation with you?
How powerful and soothing a prayer?
How inspiring is a confession?
How healing the letting go of the struggle of life?
How stilling is an immeasurable trust in God?

My son, do not behave too superficially in your observations. God sees in the hearts of men and knows their deepest and hidden desire for God, or at least their deep longing for surrender.

But you have a point, for sure.
People go to shopping malls instead of churches.
People go into therapy instead of having the liberating experience of a confession.
People suffer from migraine and too great responsibilities instead of praying in the silence of their rooms to the One God.
People go to fitness training instead to spiritual meetings.
People cling to the heroes of TV instead of honoring and following the example of the great Sons and Daughters of God.
People cling to the comfort of food and alcohol instead of the comfort of a living faith.
People blame their politicians instead of trusting their fate to God.

But know that it is temporary.
God and Its laws do take care of the correction, preferably willingly, usually unwillingly. And through the suffering of man and the crucifixion of his ego and through earthly difficulties his spiritual body will be liberated. Through the surrender of the mind, man will again be open to the power and splendor of God in their lives.
Be blessed.
 
My blessings to you all

No 420