Sunday 14 April 2019

God knows love better than I do




Once again I have done some stupid and primitive things, I rest my case of what that is, and sigh to My God: “What a stump I am. You really can do better without me”. And My God answers:
                                            
What an unloving remark, my son

I am so surprised and suddenly I realize how I treated myself relentlessly once again and how I just looked at what did not work and not at all my efforts and at everything I tried and did well.
I say to my God, you probably want to comment on this?

I certainly want so, my son, this is never the way We are looking  at you men. The other way around We are looking at men with so much love and patience and compassion and understanding and with a lot of attention for your good will and your efforts and all your good intentions. And above all We see how you judge yourself almost day and night and judge and sigh under your failures. You judge yourself so unlovingly and ruthlessly and impatiently and strictly, We in the spiritual world do not need to add anything to this, and We certainly do not want to participate in this. You do it for two.

And We see in you mere playing, unsuspecting, thoughtless and cute children. So you are wonderful to see. Don't you think the same when you are watching children? Beautiful, innocent creatures full of goodwill, though with a little fuss.
There is nothing more to say about it.
 
My blessings to you all

No 449