Sunday 12 May 2019

And I will not be ashamed for my Saviour knows my name




The wounds this world left on my soul
Will all be healed and I'll be whole………
And I will not be ashamed for my Savior knows my name
……..*


This sentence moves me time and again, I feel that we are truly seen by You and carried in love by You. Would You like to comment on this?

I will do so.
You always experience more than you can handle with your child's soul. And I mean that term child's soul with the greatest respect and the greatest love. But it has been too much for you, and the wounds that life leaves as scars in your heart, your memory and your soul have been more than you were able to handle. But they are all really healed. Shortly after your physical death you go on with your life reborn, refreshed, rejuvenated and rejoiced after the spiritual cleansing that God has in store for you.

However, our subject is "I will not be ashamed because my Saviour knows my name."
You could become enlightened if you fully accepted and understood the meaning and scope of this sentence. She is of such great beauty and truth. Your Saviour knows your name and that is enough for God. It is enough. You don't have to do anything anymore for that. Created in love and guided in love and carried in love and received in love after physical death. Be assured of it. Because your Saviour knows your name.
Ane Brun is blessed not only for her voice but especially for what she sings.
 
My blessings to you all

No 452
 
*From All my tears by Ane Brun