Sunday 22 September 2019

The love of God is bigger than the fuss of man






I was a little bit of downing myself and hadn't done all sorts of things that I normally do such as praying regularly and had done quite a few things that are not good for me related to eating and drinking. I was dissatisfied with myself, and how often am I not? I was laying in bed and said to God "I'm sorry God I'm so busy with nothing. And I think that I am too popular with You, I treat You as if You were a friend of mine, I am often so casual and careless, I think I have no idea of Your Holiness and Greatness and I talk to You as if You live around the corner. And actually I do not want to hear Your answer, so ashamed I will be of what I will hear. You will surely find me again a little loser?" The answer naturally came immediately. 

My dear beloved son, I see all your efforts, all your worries especially about others, I see your good will, I see your hard work, I see how much you do your best. It is certainly true that you have no understanding of My Holiness, and you are very often nonchalant and careless, you do not know with Whom you are dealing with and you certainly treat Me as a friend of yours. Sometimes I have to smile at your carelessness, and then I realize that you don't know with whom you are dealing with. But do know, my dear and beloved son, that I also cherish your closeness and familiarity, am I not as close to you as a friend, am I not in your heart, am I am not more near than your friends and family and don’t I want to be this very close to you and that familiar?
But especially know this one thing
 
“My love for you is many times bigger than your regret about yourself”

Feel reassured and feel blessed and desired and highly sought after, My son.
 
My blessings to you all

No 463