Sunday 2 February 2020

You serve God as well by serving man (Ramakrishna)



I had been very busy for a couple of weeks and I felt that I was not very concerned about God and praying and meditating. At a certain point I said to God: "I have neglected you very much lately."
And then I heard:

My son, you have not neglected Me. You are now in a period that you are dealing with Me through men. All your work, all your energy, all your attention paid to your work, to the people around you, you spend it on Me and I see that. And you have done a lot for Me, My son, lately, do feel reassured.

And afterwards my feeling of default was completely gone. I felt so blessed and so calm and treated with a great love. Oh, how I would grant everyone that peace, that trust, that closeness to God. Everyone has the love of God, I now know that. But also feeling it, really feeling it and feeling loved and accepted by a nearby God who does not judge but cherishes, who does not separate but binds, who is not far away but as near as your own body.
Thank You, My God, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Be blessed, my son.
 
My blessings to you all

No 471