Sunday 23 August 2020

The love of God is enough


I am so busy and have so many people with problems around me that I , that’s how I feel it, let myself be walked all over lately. I have got a touch of the flu and one evening I am really afraid that I will be struck down by a severe flu, all the signs are there and all the symptoms too. Just before I get caught by a flu, I am always really down. In short, I don't feel up to life anymore and I sigh to God: `Oh my God, please don't let me get sick, I have to do so much at work and will really harm people when I call in sick, please please please don't let me get sick and give me some perspective because I don't feel up to anything at all anymore. `

You don't get sick. Do not worry.

After a mediocre night and an intensive day at work, I actually feel pretty good next evening, everything worked out on the day and I really feel more pleasure for life. I thank I thank I thank the good God that my prayer was answered.

My good son, you suffer a lot for Me, you carry many burdens of others on your shoulders. You are an advocate for many in the spiritual world who are stuck in old patterns and need your prayer from the earth. I saved you from a bad flu. You earned this.

But my God, how is this possible? I make so many mistakes and so many things don't work. And I'm so messed up with praying and with immoderate living. And I'm burdened by all those thoughts that jump around in a million ways. I don't find myself very inspiring. It's just not enough.

My good son, My love is there for your life. My love is there for your efforts. For your goodwill, for your compassion for others. My love is there for your shortcomings and imperfections.
Is My love not enough?

I am really touched and I thank God thank God thank God. I feel the love, for my whole being, without having to do anything, learn anything, perform anything.

Be blessed, my good son.

My blessings to you all

No 487