Thursday 11 February 2021

500 Blogs


This is blog 500.

The English blogspot showed more than 58,000 visits and the Dutch blogspot more than 99,000 visits, together more than 150,000 visits from people all over the world (more than 100 countries).

I think it's a milestone, and that within almost 10 years (that anniversary will be reached on June 10). The most diverse topics have been discussed, and it does not stop.

 This is what I wanted to say, and I thank the good God for all the texts. I am just a messenger. I do hope I have listened properly to my inner voice, to the My God in my heart, to my Spark of God, to my Atman, to God.

The publication of a book of the first 100 blogs, in Dutch and in English, corrected properly by a native speaker, is still in the planning. And I also have to put those enhanced texts on the internet instead of what's on the blog right now. Everything hasn’t yet been done because of busy work the last five years, but also because I think the free blogs are of more importance, and they have just been continued. The edition of a book hasn't realized yet, but maybe finally in 2021?

Do You want to admit something?

My son, repeat My words of blog 400.

“Does the world not need any messages from the spiritual world? Isn’t mankind not extremely confused by all the problems and risks of modern life? Is mankind not desperately looking for inner peace? Aren’t My texts a consolation and a proof of love, tolerance and wisdom? Aren’t you doing your outmost best to listen well, even if it does not always work? Will we not just continue, we together, I your Spark of God and you, My human being?

Am I not satisfied if one man is touched by a Watchthegod blog in the solitude of his home? Or if anyone gets inspiration and looks differently and less narrow-minded to life than before? Or if anyone gets more hope or is better coping the problems of life through a beautiful blog? And is it not glorious if someone who lost faith in the servants of God on earth founds courage and opens up to God / Allah / Brahman / Jahweh with new insight or at least listens again to the signals of the spiritual world?..............Be blessed for your service…………………Continue in the meantime loyally, My Messenger.

What You Want, My God.

Be blessed.

My blessings to you all


No 500