Saturday 9 July 2022

The promise of God to man

My God, would You like to say something about what You think of us, not especially of me, but how does the My God of every human being now considers Its man and Its work for that man? 

I'm happy to go into this subject. The My God of every human being is equally considering this. So I just tell My perception and that is pretty similar to the Others.

First of all, I am focused on your survival. And that means that I guide the process from the birth of your spiritual body and then, not the other way around, the creation of your foetus. But that's basically a cinch. For the rule is that every human being on earth, however undeveloped, with his spiritual body "behind" him, is assured of survival after the physical death of the body. This also happens with the expulsion of a foetus of less than a week, for example with abortion. In that sense, it's a murder, but We're leaving this topic to rest here.

In fact, the rest of human life is an endless series of experiences, choices, fates, and luck or bad luck. In all cases, therefore, man is assured of survival. And that's the whole goal. God wants the former ape, the evolutionary being who otherwise dies on earth, to be saved for eternity, partly by an "indwelling" Spark of God and so to have a place in God's dwellings.

I, as your My God, loves you. I cherish your choices for the good, prepare for your choices for evil, want you to be happy, but do not get off the path if you are unhappy. Even though I look at everything with compassion and of course do everything to support from the perspective of what I can and what I will. I prefer to participate in an extensive series of life experiences of various calibers, so that you arrive in the spiritual world with a good dose of experience. Nice if you have led a happy life but even better if you have led a life rich in experiences and insights. That’s what I prefer. So I'm not necessarily focused to see you happy.  Rather resilient, or flexible or open-minded. Happiness is a bonus. But I'd rather you bump your head horribly and gain great insights with that experience than that you live a calm and sedate life without worries. That does not yield much, something but not much.

But then misfortune, or bad luck, or suffering, or sadness or pain or illness, oh how much they bring to man. More than health, happiness or satisfaction. Even though those positive experiences also bring a lot. But I also know that a person can perish from illness, suffering, sorrow and therefore from despondency. And that is not the intention now. So I save you when it gets too bad, I soften the suffering, when it becomes unbearable to you. I lift you up when you seem to perish from the swamp on earth. I'll give you insights if you seem to get stuck in old grooves, wrong patterns or hopeless addictions.

But above all, My precious son, I love you. I cherish you. I forgive you a thousand times. I forgive your nonchalance, your unsuspectingness, your lovelessness, your selfishness, your self-indulgence. I forgive you for polluting your own nest, poor Mother Nature. I forgive you a thousand times. And I look at your life with a mother's love for her little girl, with a father's love for his son, with a parent's love for ALL the child's shortcomings.

In love I experience your birth, in love you growing up, in love your adult life and in love I look at your old age. And when the day comes when your old body gives up, and your spiritual body arrives in the spiritual world, I welcome it with all the love that God has in Itself, no matter how paltry the state of that spiritual body is. For God heals all wounds, God cares for all pain, God cherishes all sorrow, and God ultimately erases all the suffering of Its human being.

And then comes the beautiful long road to reunification between the My God and Its human being. This can be done in a short time but can also take many thousands of years. God has the time. So every My God takes Its time. Beautiful future, beautiful promise, dear future cherished by Us: helping a former ape with a short earthy life to develop into a spiritual man for eternity with ultimately the beauty of an angel, but the free will of God.   

My blessings to you all 

No. 534