Saturday 3 December 2022

Patience is bitter but its fruits sweet

Patiently  waiting is a beautiful activity, in your world still so unknown and unloved. In waiting lies a jewel, a gift, that will reveal itself when the time comes. So, wait, rejoice, and above all have faith that We will put everything in your hands when you are ready"

My God, my friend Merel heard these words for me a few years ago, when I was in a very difficult and seemingly hopeless situation. Would You like to comment on this?

My son, that's actually not necessary. This text of her My God is completely satisfactory.  Maybe this: you suffered a lot from a certain situation. And actually you are still happy every day just because of the simple fact that this situation is over, has been solved. And that's that gift, that jewel that's being talked about. And the greater your patience was, and the more unbearable the situation, the greater the liberation and happiness afterwards.  Isn’t that a jewel?

Your friend Merel is blessed.  

My blessings to you all

No 543