Sunday 7 May 2023

How does one actually pray?


My God, may I ask You. I personally notice that people struggle with prayer and what they can and cannot ask for, especially when it comes to war, difficulties and misery. A friend said to me, "I'm not going to ask God to take care of me when I'm struggling, just like God doesn't take care of me though and like I'm rebuking God." Well, then I ask You, I of course want to respond to that.

Respond first, my son

I said to her, no matter how hard your life is at the moment, and how you pray or what you pray for, in all cases you open even more of a window to the spiritual world through which the spiritual world can better reach you. And God is certainly not offended if you ask “take care of me”, and will not say "Am I not already doing enough?"

Kind of.

So it is, my son, and although there is much to say about it, and in the blogs the subject of prayer has been discussed before, and some things may be repeated endlessly, this is it. 

When a person prays, he opens a window to the spiritual world, and thereby the spiritual world can serve him better, reach him better, influence him more strongly, achieve more than if a person does not pray.

And that is not because God does not know exactly when what is needed on earth, but because man, from his free will, then contributes more to the cooperation between God and man. Prayer is strengthening this cooperation. Shorter and better and more powerful We can't bring it. So you have spoken to your female friend well and honestly and purely. Keep up the good work, my Son. 

My blessings to you all

No 551