Monday 10 June 2024

13 years of listening with a wink


I wanted to tell You that today, as I celebrate the first time I heard your voice thirteen years ago, that I am grateful to You.

Of course also that I can experience this, to hear Your voice. But above all, that You provide such a fine voice. Loving messages, broad stories, glimpses of justice, surprising twists in the story, and above all everything so hopeful and light. You are a wonderful Spark of God, and I thank You for Your light, loving and beautiful messages. Sometimes I think things are getting old and I should just stop. But You always tell me to keep going and usually the messages in these strange and uncertain times are messages of peace and confidence and beautiful views of an earth full of life with a clear purpose. Thank You.

We'll leave it at that. And know that you are also a wonderful messenger. And I thank You for your patiently listening, which usually goes well. Be blessed.

My blessings to  you all

No. 569