Sunday, 20 September 2026

gratitude



Been taken for granted? Imagine how God feels (Author Unknown)

I came across this quote, My God, well, You think something of that, I suppose?

Yes, I think something of that. But I think you can do a nice kick-off here.

Oh, yes please.

I often experience gratitude from people around me, maybe I mainly have inwardly civilized people around me, who don't take it for granted when I do something for them. But I do know the feeling that people walk  all over you and think it's very normal what you've done. I experience it in traffic, I experienced it in my work, and now also in my environment. But when I see in myself how thoughtless I often am. And when I see around me how many people complain, how many people don't believe, how many people worry about small things in a big world full of suffering. My God, then I think it is Your daily experience?

Yes, that is My daily experience. Indeed also with you, My son. Also with you. For there are not 100 but an endless number of things a day that are done for you all that you take for granted. And they do are, from Our perspective. Your life is Our gift. And you recently counted that you have to perform 100 actions just to make breakfast in the morning and that you are baffled that old people in a nursing home complain about something, while they can no longer do anything and everything has to be done for them.

Welcome to earth, the spiritual world performs more than a million actions per day per individual to keep you alive. And you thank for a maximum of ten. Usually not at all. The great sages and saints of the world were all very grateful. They often gave thanks. Mankind today hardly seems grateful. Sad, not for Us, because We are used to it a lot. And We give and give and give, that comes from Our love for life.

But sad for you, because a person in gratitude is happier, lives more in the truth than a person without gratitude and realizes more that nothing, nothing at all, can be taken for granted. So life is a great gift, no matter how miserable. And something to be very grateful for, no matter how difficult.

Because the promise of survival in eternity makes everything, literally everything, worthwhile. When you have passed on, that small number of earthly years, its difficulties will disappear like cigarette smoke in strong winds. The only thing that remains is a wonderful path in the spiritual world with unprecedented possibilities and with all earthly years and all experiences, including precisely those difficulties, as starting luggage.

My blessings for you all 

No 594