Tuesday 24 April 2012

I want to know the thoughts of God (Albert Einstein)


"I want to know the thoughts of God, the rest are details" ~ Albert Einstein
Tina van Leuven@InnerDelight

Would you like to comment on this tweet?

Why don’t you start for yourself ?

You are right. I will.
Oh, You know how much my inner self is tormented by this question, this desire, this longing. Sometimes I struggle to come closer to You, and I know I am driving away from You with my free will and in a thousand ways. Other things are then more important, more fun, more attractive than staying with You. But at times I am sincere, and there is only one wish left: to become closer to You and to experience You, and to make You number One, meanwhile all things in life just carrying out. You are probably seeing this in my heart, because actually there is always a Reward, a Response, an Answer to my question. I make contact then with the biblical "You are knowing the works of Your hands."
I love You and live for You and try to let You on the throne of my inner self, but my old little will is still there. Millimeter by millimeter I have to tear down this little will with Your help, or perhaps I should say, reorient. For haven’t I worked hard millimeter by millimeter to enhance and strengthen and cherish and adore this will and to focus it on the world and my life? I just have to focus this constructed will differently as a telescope or a microscope and I see You in all your glory. This I know and this is my experience.
Is this something?


It's an sincere answer.
And know that I am observing your striving and your desire and your efforts and your failures, but know also all is well. I have patience, I see the horizon of your road, I see where your desire will bring you.
To Me. Is not every road a way to God, even though it is a detour? I see the detours you are choosing, but your attempts as well to take a shortcut.


And sometimes the goal is to experience the way, you already are where you have to be. You already can be there. That everything is already there. That I am waiting, that I Am. That you're already in Me. Because this telescope or microscope is only needing one good gesture and Everything is there.

"I want to know the thoughts of God, the rest are details"

To you all I would like to say, fall in love with the spirit, the spiritual, with your inner self, with your "My God", and experience you will automatically fall in love with life. Automatically.
And who has fallen in love, sees nothing but the object of his love.
Then the personality has disappeared, and God has arrived.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 68