Sunday 22 April 2012

Teacher doesn't understand life


Modernegezegden@Modernegezegden "My teacher asked me what I wanted to be. I said happy. She said I didn’t understand the question. I said she didn’t understand life "

Would You like to comment on this tweet?

This tweet is a herald of a new area, where inner spiritual values ​​will be of more importance than social and material values.


The teacher was just doing her job and wanting to speak with her students of their skills, their motivation, jobs and training and so filling a lesson with useful items.
The student responded, however, from a totally different perspective. Surprising and touching, beautiful and inspiring.
But it was for a moment too much for the teacher.
Life is for many people in these days too much. Banks are crashing, one is losing one’s job, mortgages can not be repaid. What's left?


We, in the spirit, therefore, say to you, there is much, much left, the most important, the essential, the richness of real life, the peace in your heart, the relaxation in nature.
Especially the child in you, still weighed down by the burdens and responsibilities of pressure of work and eagerness to buy, want to be liberated. And with the child your heart will blossom and with your heart, your soul will use it’s influence and with your soul your "My God" will take the throne of the inner self, in the field of vision of your consciousness.


"My teacher asked me what I wanted to be. I said happy. She said I didn’t understand the question. I said she didn’t understand life”

The power of this tweet is so great, that you can be set free like the Buddha under the tree, if you realize the truth and the impact and the power and beauty of this tweet.
This is all to be said.


My blessings to you all


Nr. 67