Saturday 16 February 2013

Babaji has brought you the acceptance of God within you




I have roses and candles just before the portraitof Babaji, guru in the line of my Kriya Yoga initiation. I ask his blessing for mankind. Then I ask God if Babaji has heard my question.

Babaji, Lord of the love and of the East, brother in the spirit of Christ has heard your prayer and He has blessed mankind from this place. Babaji has truly been a lord of love and has inspired his disciples to bring the wisdom of the East to the western, seeking intellectual. The entire movement, connected with this, so from other Indian gurus as well, is a movement of openness, sharing and respect for each other (western and eastern) qualities.

It is a source of inspiration for Western man in his search for God. Greatest success in this is the acceptance by mankind God is within you and not as the Jewish, Christian and Islamic religion have suggested that God is only existing highly and farly away.  

We are All happy with this among many western men accepted insights.
For God can be more nearby by your accepting God is in you.  

My blessings to you all