Sunday 24 February 2013

God asked me to go "digital"


I cycle 28th of June 2011 home and pass a blind lady. I ask God:  please bless this blind woman?

She is blessed.

I pass then an old lady crooked walking behind a walker. I ask God: please bless this old woman?

She is blessed.
You are quite sensitive to those who are physically vulnerable. You are blessed for it.
But do you know, particularly in the
modern West, who are nowadays really vulnerable?

I do not know.

Young people. They are spiritually vulnerable. They grow up in the illusion of material products and enticements, the new status symbols, but some of them have no knowledge at all of a loving God, no knowledge of the soul, of spiritual values​​. They seem to be confident with their outward looks, but they have a neglected soul. Would you like to tell them about this all? Would you like to start telling them on Internet?

My God, You are scaring me a lot. May I consider this for a while?

Be assured, We are doing step by step. Be blessed.
 
My blessings to you all
Two months later, on August 26th 2011 I start on Blogspot.com and Twitter the Watchthegod messages.

Nr. 152