Saturday 27 July 2013

Sincere love for yourself comes from God



“If you can not help a hundred people, why not just help one”
Mother Teresa

When I read this, I thought for myself , "and that one should be me”?
Would You like to comment on this?

I’ll like to.
Of course man should take into account what he is capable of. So don’t be discouraged by the suffering and difficulties in the world, but do what you can. And just start somewhere.
Mother Theresa is saying true words. She shouldn’t even have started when she had been despondent by seeing all the suffering. She just started, got some help, got companions and founded an organization. And nowadays her organization is viable and flowering and impressing, even though she for herself has passed away to a better life.


Helping one person is already beautiful. Committing one act of love is already special. Making one loving gesture is already valuable and is welcomed by the spiritual world and nurtured and noted. Because no sparrow will fall from the roof to his death, without God knowing this. So even your smallest deeds of charity are noted.

You are asking Me, "Am I the one who needs help from myself?"
Yes, all of you should consider to help yourself.
You all are intolerant to yourself, and unloving and judgmental. Even the biggest egoists.
That is why you are creating unloving and intolerant gods.
It seems you all, especially in the rich countries, are have everything and are enjoying everything and making things all right for yourselves.
But it only seems so.

God sees into your inner self.
God sees a neglected child.
God sees a troubled and on the material outside world oriented mind.
God sees the human thinking not allowed to make mistakes.
God sees man pretending better than he is.
God sees man startling blankly when he gets some justified criticism.
God sees man intolerant to oneself.
God sees man condemning oneself.
God sees man making too many demands on oneself.
God sees man not tolerating his small and imperfect sides.

What am I going to do then, you might ask?
Tell the people of the exercise I have given to you some time ago.

Well, here it is.
I think of something cute, loving and tender, for example a little dog, a little baby, a bird in his nest.
I feel softening and love. I cling to this softening and love and then look at myself. That’s all. And I try to do it as often as possible, sometimes four times a day
J. And I am feeling then more love. Life is becoming then more bright. And You seems to be more close then.

And with this attitude, this way of looking at yourself  you are coming very close to God.
For God is looking in this way to you, this loving attitude, this love IS from God.
So if you do this, you are very close to God. And God can come very close to you.
You only have to try this once to experience the love of God.
And if you would do it more often the earth would progress faster than currently is the case.

My blessings to you all