Saturday 24 August 2013

God is love





I am on my cycle passing a farm, apparently quite neglected. I see an older woman, the woman farmer. She is talking to a man who seems to be her son. He is looking like a drug addict, skinny, gray, unkempt.
I say to God: "Please bless these two people? What a difficulty, being a mother of an addict, taking care of a farm, with maintenance in arrears, maybe they can hardly manage it all financially " ?
I suddenly feel such a compassion. I say to God: "How many people are coping difficulties. How many people, even in this rich country, are struggling with illness, addictions, disbelief "?
I am really feeling compassion. My heart has become warm and tingles all over.


They are all blessed.
And thanks for your sympathy.


Gradually my compassion is changing into a great sense of love for suffering man, for mankind, for the victims of war and poverty and unhappiness.
I say, "Oh, My God, this warm feeling in my heart, this feeling of love, of course You are giving me this. Are You always feeling this love?

Always. Always pure love, always love for everyone. Always love for all, anyway.
God is love.

Yes, I know, but suddenly I'm feeling so close to You, as if we are ONE.

Not as If, We are ONE.
All people are ONE with "My God," with God.
And in such a moment the destiny of two strangers has just end up in your heart, as if they are your loved ones.

Because you are really looking.
Because you aren’t judging.
Because you do feel compassion.
Because you sympathize.

So one may live all the time, if one really is beholding mankind.
So one may live all the time, if one is really following God.
Because mankind is ONE. And because mankind is ONE with God.

Be blessed.

My blessings to you all
Alpha

Is deze vertaling beter dan de originele vertaling?

Ja, vertaling indienen

Bedankt voor het indienen van de vertaling.

Voorbeeldgebruik van '':

automatisch vertaald door Google