Sunday 1 September 2013

Stopped with struggling





My God, what is happening to me?

Why don’t you tell yourself first ?

This week I experienced so much space , light in my consciousness and freedom in my actions.
It looks as if I have stopped struggling with life.
It looks as is I've stopped fighting.
It looks as if all the negative emotions and desires are treated by me with love , with acceptance.
It looks as if I can handle my inner life as I handle the weather in the Netherlands . Sun, rain, wind, cold, heat, I think everything is fine . My mood is not influenced by it.
I feel so free and spacious and loving inside.
It looks as if I am saying yes to life . Unconditional, loving yes to whatsoever.
And it looks as if everything is more flowing.
I am lolling less longly in negative emotions and I am laughing at my lust life , everything is as it is. I feel light instead of heavy, whatsoever is plaguing me shortly or longly. But the word plaguing is wrong, dark and light clouds are passing by and I am looking forward to the gravity of it, for it is all right. Aren’t dark clouds not beautiful too?
It looks as if I 'm liberated.


It does not look as if, you are liberated . You are humble , because you can not believe that this is continuing. But why should you ever step out of this state? Why should you make everything small and ugly again? Why should you not stay into the sunny backyard instead of going back to the dark basement? You don’t want it anymore. And your will is sacred to Us. And your will is sacred to you. But your new will is not resulting from forced attempting by the ego . It is resulting from insight. Insight which I have given to you.
You have conquered your inner life , such as a ruler is conquering a country. But without violence , without aggression . And with love and acceptance. You have blown away the ego and you have become more personality . You are giving Me the leeway to sit on the throne of your inner self instead of the ego .

And the consequences are already visible: aren’t you giving more leeway to life, aren’t you showing more love to life? Aren’t you giving leeway to suggestions from the spirit? Aren’t you listening better to Me, and to your guardian angel? Aren’t you happier this week? Didn’t you have the feeling: it is accomplished?
And even if you are stepping out of this state, because one of your "negative" motions or lusts will appear to be too strong , We know that you can not forget this all. And you 'll be even more horrified by the consequences of slavishly running after "negative" emotions or lusts. And you will even faster retrace your steps .
Because when you have once stood in the Light, you can’t and won’t settle for darkness anymore.

You are blessed , My son.

My blessings to you all


Nr. 181