Saturday 1 March 2014

Do not judge the universe (Dalai Lama)

 


The Quote@thequote I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe. - Dalai Lama

Would you like to comment on this tweet?
Why don't you try it for yourself?
Oh yes please.
There is a Jewish story about a wise man , who had two sacks in his coat , in each of them a piece of paper. When he felt well and when he was happy with life, he took that piece of paper out of his pocket, on which was written : "Dust you are and to dust you shall return ." So for himself he remembered in this manner all the good he experienced wasn’t that obvious.
And when he was weighed down by the difficulties of life, he took the other piece of paper out of his pocket, on which was written: " The world has been made ​​for man," for mustering up courage on the moment.
And now for me: I try to remember in my difficult moments it’s part of the deal, it all may be as it is. I shouldn’t draw conclusions out of the moment of difficulty. I should say yes to live, just accept everything in the here and now.
And in my beautiful moments enjoying them meanwhile it is my intention to remember these beautiful moments for the hard moments.
And by trying this all,  I want to learn to say yes to everything in life, say yes to everything . But I am very unhappy how often I manage it. Something like that.

Do not be too hard on yourself . Keep practicing .
But this is it. Finding hope in dark moments and paying attention to the beautiful moments . And equally accepting them all, saying yes to them all. And as the Dalai Lama is saying this so beautiful, the universe not judging for this.
No judging, no drawing conclusions, not being mad at God. Not thinking all the beautiful things in your life are your own achievement. Who can say how everything happened and how lucky one can be? In short, leave everything .
But there is something else .

“I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe”

This attitude will
  • reduce the inner struggle
  • channel spiritual energy to better deeds in life
  • make the ego smaller
  • make the personality grow
  • bring inner peace to you
  • bring you closer to God
 Isn’t this hopeful, for keeping you practice?
May the Dalai Lama blessed for this.
 
May you all be blessed