Sunday 7 December 2014

Frenkie actually doesn't stop


My God, this is the 250th blog.

I am 3 ½ years now busy blogging. Could it be time to stop it all? Isn’t this all what can be said? The blogs have covered so many topics. Life after death, criminals and their spiritual body, the early death of a child, the relationship with our soul, Your power and splendour, evolution, environmental pollution, the silence in our heart, the Spark of God, guardian angels, healing through music , hope and love. Isn’t enough now? Aren’t the Watchthegod blogs in Dutch and in English not to be stopped now? Would you like to comment on this? What You want, of course!

My son.
You have no idea.
You ask if it wasn’t enough now? If everything has said?
Do you think the stories can be told on the omnipotence of God, on the knowledge of a Spark of God, on the greatness of cosmic life, on the special evolution of the earth, on the sparkling world on which the soul is born, on former monkeys acquiring eternity because of the Love of God,  do you really think the 250 texts have said it all?

How about 250,000 texts required to tell mankind what the spiritual world knows? In order for the earthly man to lift a corner of the veil. And in this new century to tell stories in a more modern way than most spiritual movements or books have told so far?
How about the topic of the guardian angel, the special messenger of God, who is assigned to the earthly man and who accompanies him on his path to eternity? Only to this messenger I could easily dedicate 100 texts?
So do you still want to pose your question whether I should stop passing more texts through you?

Sorry, My God, actually I do.
I do understand and know I am not overlooking  it all, and You have surprised me again and again with the content of the blogs, often hearing things of which I am having no knowledge. But what about me, I am the messenger? I have to write it down. I am your instrument. Is this all not the maximum of what I am capable of getting through?  Is the content of the blogs not limited by my consciousness? Is this all not my limit? Can I take more? You really said once there is 10% of distortion on the blogs?

That 100% truth does not exist on earth. Are the distortion and the subjectivity not increasing? Is the content of the blogs not hindered by my consciousness? Shouldn’t You  choose a better and more generous and more spiritual type to go along with? Am I not running up against the limits of my capability?

I really was thinking I would change a lot, that everything would be different, that I would be much more spiritual. But that's disappointing me. I remain just Frenkie, with my ego on the throne of my inner self, and with all my naughtinesses. What can be your further concern with me?

My son, as far as you're not unknowingly fishing for a compliment, it is in any case clear that you still do not understand and overlook My strength and power. And you do not know what I am capable of. And that the most paltry instrument is no hindrance whatsoever for a Spark of God. And I also see you are underestimating your changing in the recent years.

I tell you this: you are My instrument, and I know your limitations, I know your naughtinesses, I know your old patterns, I know the resistance of your ego, I know of your attachments, I know your doubts, your fears, your human tricks, I see your clumsiness, I know it all.
But it is of no hindrance. Is it all not My job? Am I not always raising you above your limitations? Am I not always breaking through your old habits?
Therefore I suggest you to just continue. If you want.

Because the topics for future blogs and the depth of the texts will still grow. And the pureness and the depth of what will be written down will increase.

And accept you have been chosen deliberately, that you are clairaudient and that not everyone is having this, you can hear Your Spark of God, My son, you are hearing Me, accept this talent. Don’t be too modest. The spiritual world loves humility and surrender, but not false modesty. Be proud of your talent. Do not suppress it. Give it space, because everyone with talent is allowed to be a tall poppy. Is this not one of the messages of the Watchthegod blogs that mankind is grand in his talents and can become more grand?

I can see your acceptance of this talent is not yet optimal. So I still see perspective. And accept also your humanity, with all its limitations. Be loving to yourself. See all your inner changes. Even though you're still on the road. Is this not one of the messages of the Watchthegod blogs mankind should be more loving, but also above all loving themselves? Because the one who is considering himself with love, is automatically more loving towards others. Much hatred and war in the world comes from hate and war within oneselves.

So I do want to go along with you?
Do you want to go along with Me?
 
Yes, My God, of course. What You want. Thy will be done.
Look at Your servant.

You are blessed, My son.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 250