Sunday 21 December 2014

I will give you rest (Christmas 2014, 1)



Mathew 11-28 Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest

Would you like to comment on this quote?

Yes, I will.

Christ said this to mankind.
For Christians He is a living example.
And the Muslims, the Hindus, the Jews, the Buddhists, the New Agers and all other believers on earth, they don’t know how to set about it?
Accepting this as a living example to deal with? Or disregard it because they do not follow Christ?

To all of them the spiritual world says:
The Father-Mother God sent His strength to the earth, and uplifted the human consciousness with a Man who did nothing but follow the Will of the Father-Mother God.
Because of this attitude the Kingdom of God on earth was realized in this Man.
And to the Muslims, the Hindus, the Jews, the Buddhists, the New Agers and to all other believers on earth, the Father-Mother God says:

“Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest”

And that I is the Father-Mother God.
And that I is Allah.
And that I is Brahman.
And that I is the Buddha.
And that I is Yahweh.
And that I is the Eternal.
And that I is the ONE.
And that I is the Power and Strength of the cosmos.
And that I is the Living Reality in the heart of man.
And that I is the Entrance on earth to the Kingdom of God.
And that I is the key to the Heart.
And that I is the Spark of  God in the individual man.
And that I is the Potency capable of transforming the earthly man into Son or Daughter of God.

Because if the earthly man labours and  is heavy laden, he will, if he wants to and if he chooses to, find peace close to God Itself.
In this way everyone can celebrate Christmas, with what so ever belief.

My blessings to you all

Nr. 252