Sunday 9 August 2015

Tell first, start pruning afterwards


Our front and back gardens are a mixture of run wild and English landscaped. So we never weed and only prune plants when they severely overgrow other plants. So a lot of wild plants came naturally into our gardens like Pyramidal Orchid, Loosestrife, Campanula, Avens and many other species. Toads, frogs and bees overwinter in our gardens, and hatched young birds often arrive in spring, even if the nests are elsewhere. They have more shelter, more food, more chance to survive. It goes without saying that our gardens contain actually no tiles. Nature is in fact in control.
But sometimes I have to prune plants or cut the grass and I don’t enjoy this in a way. I am well aware that they are all living creatures. And I cut and fell and prune.

I always asked God:
"Do You want to bless the devas* of the plants and the plants themselves, which I am going to prune?"
They are blessed is always the answer.
But still, I continue to find pruning a disaster. Whole minicultures I am destroying  with my pruning.
I asked the Pachamama *, the spirit of the garden: "What must I do, to let this pruning become less horrible?" And do know that you and all plants are blessed by the good God. "
I heard:

Many thanks, my brother man. I am the spirit of the garden and tell all the devas of the plants that they are blessed. This is much appreciated. And when you tell me what your plans are 15 minutes before you start pruning, the following happens:

I communicate this and all the energy and life are withdrawn temporally out of the plants you are pruning. They then find themselves in a state where you people have no word for, it’s a mixture of coma and apparent dead. Exactly two hours later all forces, all devas of the plants, all the spirits of the individual plants and the plants themselves start again with the primal urge to live and grow. And because you have announced your pruning these forces are not offended, not mistreated, not violated, and 100% available to go on with life and to be available.

Indeed, because of the respect showed by you, and the early announcement of necessary pruning there are special results. The energy in your gardens, the wealth of growth and flourishing, the harmony and beauty and the diversity of wild species will be bigger than if you simply just at random starts, without announcement.

Your attitude, your asking for God's blessing for us and your early announcement is exceptionally valued by all spiritual beings in your gardens. You can feel the blessing of it.

I have experienced it now several times for myself. If I act in this way a subtle sense of warmth and love and respect come into my heart. As if I get back the joy and love, even though I'm pruning. It feels so good, as if everything is quite okay.
I ask the spirit of our backyard, "Did I experience this all well, or am I exaggerating and inventing it all?"

My brother man, you are invent nothing. Everything is truthful. We experience your love and respect and answer it with love and respect and all the joy  we are capable of. We are offering you all the more joy and harmony and feel very blessed in these gardens. Could it be like this everywhere is not what we are thinking, because we are not plaintive, but we would welcome it for all the other gardens.

And when you some time ago had to cut something, and almost started, and then remembered you wanted to announce the fifteen minutes, you stopped immediately, had to really make some effort to wait fifteen minutes before you could start.

And we, the living creatures in the garden, have noted it and seen it and appreciated it and we rejoiced us very much about so much love and respect. You must have felt this.

Yes, that's right, I suddenly felt so happy and tidy inside, for no reason.
Thank you for this conversation, pachamama of the garden.

Thank you, my brother man, on behalf of all creatures in this garden.

My God, I thank You for this all, for this insight, for this communication, I'm happy with it.

My son, everything is recorded truthfully. Bless you for your openness, your respect for the beings in nature, and especially on this small piece of land you may "manage" for a while.
All spirits and creatures in your gardens are blessed.

My blessings to you all

* A Deva is the spirit / soul of a particular plant species, which is guarding and nurturing and nourishing spiritually all its plants in the world as a kind of group soul. The concept comes from the Hindustan belief
* A Pachamama is the spirit/soul from a particular piece of land, earth. It is an earthbound spirit. The concept comes from the belief of the Quori in Peru.

Nr. 288