Saturday 15 October 2016

Cursing is really a thing


My God, recently two men passed me and one sighed: "Jesus, what a hassle".
I wondered then “what will the spiritual world think of all this consciously and unconsciously cursing?” Some curses set my teeth on edge, like "Goddamned”. I always think then immediately "not at all". And sometimes I say it as well: "Do you know what you're saying, God damn"! Sometimes one really apologizes.
But I do the same, sometimes, shouting Jesus, without really realizing it.
Would You like to comment on this?

It's immature behavior and the spiritual world will not stop with calling this human being child of God after such behavior. A son or daughter of God does not do this. Never. Jesus, the great son of God, in the first place.
And recently you were doing this, shouting vehemently Jesus and you didn’t have intentions to talk to Jesus at all but you were just struggling with something what was disappointing you.
Then I sighed "alas, my child" but you didn’t hear Me.
Blessed are those who never curse.
 
My blessings to you all

Nr. 354