Sunday 2 October 2016

Lack of love in the shower


I stood under the shower and felt very inadequately. I would get a busy day, didn’t sleep well and felt quite depressed. I said to My God: "I'm such an idiot and what is everything a fuss. I don’t feel like the day, I am dissatisfied with myself, I find myself a clumsy scraper. Really wretchy little fuss. Of course You will like to give a reaction to this all?

My dear, beloved son, what are you back hard on yourself. What are you ruthless and intolerant again. Give love to yourself. Give love to yourself. Give love to yourself. And if you take this on for a year long, then you still will not approach the love that I am giving to you.

"Oh My God, I said, the message is received. So much love from You and so little I am giving to myself. Thank you for the message. I actually feel better now.

Be blessed.
 
My blessings to you all

Nr. 352