Saturday 28 January 2017

Stand by your God


A few weeks ago I realized some striking stuff. I had been tempted by life, had become quite carelessly concerning my eating and drinking, had got too busy with my work and private life things and had just almost forgotten You. Once when I had a clear day and again started to pay more attention to my contact with You, I wanted to say to You, "Well, God, I do not notice much of You lately." Suddenly I realized out of the blue something like "Stand by Your man." But a split second later I realized that it was reversed, you didn’t let me muddle, but I had forgotten You.

So basically I was the one obliged to say to myself: "Stand by your God." How easy it is to blame someone else for anything, to blame You, and to sigh ”why did You leave me in the lurch”? I was playing a victim, while You always and forever are living up to Your promise. For you, of course, it is forever, "Stand by Your man", how could You ever want and do otherwise?
We are disloyal to You, not vice versa.
Would You like to comment on this?

My son, this is the case.
You are leaving God in the lurch, never vice versa.
You are blaming God for everything, never the other way around.
You are blaming God if things go wrong, not vice versa.

And now we are exaggerating together a little bit, because do I not observe all those times you turn to Me, thank Me, giving Me the honour due to Me?
But always when the ego is in power, it is happening as was described in the beginning of this blog.
If the personality is in control, I have the honour due to Me.
"Stand by your man."

It's nice idea of you to twist the meaning of the song by Tammy Wynette.
God meets indeed forever and ever to "Stand by Your man."
You meet almost never "Stand by your God." Only saints and mystics.

The common man and woman does this sometimes. But this is the path of man to learn this. What can happen to you when you will stay day and night in the bosom of God?
The storms of life will take place on you, but slip away from you as rain beats against a window pane. Behind that window you see it, but it does not bother you.

And when you will forget this beautiful but for primitive man almost impossible task, God will wait until you return back from your little fascinations and childish actions, and wait till you turn to God again.
And then there is your God, who "stands by Its man."
You are blessed for your observation.
 
My blessings to you all

Nr. 370