Monday 16 January 2017

You're my everything

My God, sometimes I suddenly realize so thoroughly that without You I am not capable of anything, I know nothing, I understand nothing. My perspective then is clear. You are my everything, my future, my support, my peace, my life, my strength, my safety, my energy. Then I see so clearly and feel so completely, into the depths of my being, that I am nothing without You, a roaming monkey in the dark, an ignorant mistake maker, a creature that holds everything back, hindering, stopping and neglecting everything. And then everything seems to go wrong. I see simply then that I am a speck of dust in the cosmos. That without you, everything goes wrong.

And I see then as well that with You I have a power, I see that everything goes well, that everything is flowing, that the world is open to me, that with Thee I am capable of everything, that love is happening to me, that I am a creature of will and power and love, that the world was created for us, that I look through Your eyes and see that all is well. That with You all is going well.

And I also think that for those men who believe nothing, this of course applies equally, they as well receive everything from God and are nothing without God, only they do not recognize it.
And actually, my point is this, that my ego, this whole stupid structure to which I, thank God, spent less and less time, is nothing but a structure to hold You back in my life. And without cherishing this ego,  everything will flow.

My son, definitely.
I’ll give two additions.
You can find among unbelievers who have released their egos and have totally surrendered to the big picture, but they call it the art, or nature or the welfare of the world.
And my second addition is that the ego is not a stupid structure, but an ingenious instrument donated by Me to man to follow the evolutionary path from animal to spirit. At best it is handled stupidly by  man. And that’s an understatement.
You are blessed for your words.

My blessing to you all

Nr. 368