Tuesday 10 October 2017

Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you




My God, would You like to comment on this quote?

My son, because you wondered what the subject of the blog of this week would be, I led you to a number of quotes on the internet. We can advance three months, there's in God's world enough to deal with for beautiful blogs and great messages, do not you think?

This saying is another word for love, for compassion, for wisdom, for spiritual insight. The ego loves to calculate what's in it for me? And that's good, in a certain phase of human development. But when the spiritual development has begun and the personality becomes more and more important and the ego is getting smaller, then other insights will come up. And then the great passion of the personality turns out to be: "How can I pass on the gifts of God to others? How can I give away as much as possible and empty my hands again so that God can fill them again with Its endless gifts?

And then everything moves up from the spiritual world into the earth, from above to down under. And then the personality gets inspired by new opportunities, by new perspectives, by new insights. And this is one of them. For the Christ has already said that you have to lose your life to find it. And those who can not mean anything for you handling lovingly and with respect and openness will show then that they definitely mean everything for you. Because the rewards of God are worth more than any earthly lottery or salary.

My blessings to you all