Monday 30 October 2017

The good, the bad and the unwished (Lost in life, 2)

 
Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us*
 


 Would You like to comment on this saying?

I love to.
This is so basic, so common, so much just the experience of every human being that I do not really need to add anything to it. Every person knows this experience. How he in a painful and profound and unexpected way gets torn away from his old life. How he experiences a lot of sorrow or difficulties or a crisis, then really often makes himself scarce and afterwards says: "I could not figure it out but it was exactly what I needed. This had to happen or this brought me so much. I'm shivering at how I felt then when it happened to me but now, being all over, I look amazed at what it has brought me. "

And God adds that this illustrates that man does not always knows what is good for him, what he is praying for or what he wants in his life, these are sometimes the worst things. Therefore, thankfully, God has the wisdom to hear not all prayers, and God regularly gives man the opposite of what is being asked.
And that's how it works.
 
My blessings to you all

Nr. 408

* https://www.powerofpositivity.com/11-quotes-to-remember-when-you-feel-lost-in-life/