Sunday 12 April 2020

The difficulties in the Corona crisis will be surpassed by the relief of Mother Nature and the talents of mankind



My God, may I ask you? During this Easter period, people make a connection between the sufferings of the Christ and that of mankind today. Would You like to comment on this?

My good son, I see the fear in your heart, I see the fear in the hearts of mankind. I see the sorrow, the loneliness of the dying, the isolation of the living. I see the lack of physical contact between men. I see the concerns about the infections, the suffocation of patients in the intensive care. The yearning of family and friends to touch their dying loved one. I see the financial need of companies and the unemployed. I see a major economic crisis. I see fear incarnate among all men. I see you all suffer.

And I tell you, the Easter time for mankind is not new. Does not every person go through an Easter time of sorrow and unbearable misfortune? So Easter time has always existed, it had long since started, but now worldwide. And it is not a temporary Easter week but an entire Easter period. And the disease, the suffering, the loss of economic ties will be massive and global and profound. But this is not My Easter message.

My Easter message is that I also see something else.
This Easter time will be accompanied by a worldwide change of consciousness that is unparalleled. Mankind will be brought to its knees by Mother Nature. And Saul on his knees turned into Paul. And "when you saw what suffering contributes to the beauty of your soul, you asked for more suffering," said The Christ to Vassula Ryder.

The plant and animal world breathes relief in this lockdown. Mother Nature can recover a little now that the airports and roads are empty, the factories are shut down, the endless environmental pollution by mankind has ended. I see peace outside, reflection inside, I see healing loneliness behind the front doors. I see modesty growing in the inner life of man, I see bravado and pride diminishing in mankind.

I finally see another common enemy for mankind. That asks for more, My good son, that asks for more. And I have not come to comfort you with that it will end, but I have come to comfort you with the immediate and visible consequences of this crisis. Look around and be amazed at the creativity, the courage, the warmth and the resilience of mankind in need.

And it has been said before, and I would like to repeat it for you: The Christ has triumphed over His suffering. And the positive effects of this Corona crisis will far outweigh the negative effects worldwide.
For the laws of God guarantee that the positive will triumph over the negative.

My blessings for you all

No 476