Friday 22 May 2020

God is becoming in man (Do You want to talk to me, I askedGod, 5)



In our conversation You told me You are also developing. I still find it strange because You are omniscient and capable of everything and perfect and omnipotent? Well, and more of those terms. In the Koran and the Torah I believe there are more than a hundred nicknames of You. So how is it You are learning and becoming? Would You like to comment on this?

My good son, let this be just one of My favourite topics. I like to comment it. God is all-powerful and all-knowing. Let that be clear. Yet, what do you think when a cosmos is created, a planet or an animal species? Or a human being is created developing from a former ape into a spiritualized being? Then God is creating. And the creative idea is perfect. The ideal is formulated. The end goal is fixed. Only the way to it takes place through the great instrument of creation, and an aid is evolution.

There is nothing more wonderful, for man, for animal and plant and microbe to have a certain sense of independence, a certain sense of responsibility, to try something out, to make something and to practice and to exert oneself, to find out something. And God wants that too. Because through the interaction, through the cooperation between Creator and Creature a bond, a deep contact, solidarity are coming into being. Call it Love. And God is Love. Love is the law. Love is the nuclear energy of the cosmos. Love is the core of life.

So also the Creator is learning and developing and becoming. Doesn't that bring us any closer?

My blessings to you all

N0 480