Sunday 31 May 2020

The love of the Mother God, Comforter and Mother for all who are suffering




My good God, a friend of mine, told me that she was summering back in life as we call it. Feeling a victim, sighing that life is too hard, wallowing in one’s own misery and suffering and just being gloomy. She then said to her God, "You should rather kick my ass!"
Then she heard a loving voice say to her:

“We would rather encourage you with a soft push in your back”

She then understood that she had once again looked lovingly at herself. She felt a tremendous amount of loving energy around her as she heard those words. And she knew that You are treating us with infinite love and great patience and understanding.
Would You like to comment on this?

My Son, it is Pentecost. This is a beautiful Pentecostal message from the Mother God.

Rest assured my children.
I love you.
You are cherished.
You are seen.
You are My children.
You are received in love.
You are supported in love.
You are guided in love.
You are created in love.
You are sustained in love during your lifetime.
You are received in love after your physical death.
Are you not My beloved children?

I am the Mother God.
I am the Spirit of love.
I am Pentecost.
I am your Refuge.
I am your Support.
I am your Comforter.
I am your Guardian.
I am the Holy Spirit roaming the earth with Her blessings.
I am the Mild Pigeon.
I am your Peace.
I am the Sacred Heart.
I am your Gate to eternity.
I'm waiting for your questions.
I send you My Energy.
I am the Lady.
I am the Goddess.
I am the Guardian of prophetesses.
I am the Mary of all religions.
I am the Eternal Mother.
I am your Uterus.
I am your Heart.

Thus the Mother God, the Spirit of Pentecost, as well.
Your friend is blessed for her openness.

My blessings to you all

No 481