Sunday 5 July 2020

Visit of the sick by God

My father had been silent by my bed for a long hour.
When he put on his hat

I said, well, this conversation
is easy to summarize.
No, he said, no not at all,
you should try it.

Judith Herzberg (poem no. 4501)

Do You think, good God, that You want to go into this?

I want so.

I sit with you and I am silent.
And often you don't respond or listen to My silence and presence.
And very often you don't speak to Me.
And then you summarize that you have been alone and that nothing has happened.

And now I say to you, good and dear and ignorant child of Mine:
You cannot sum up what happens between us.
You should try it.
But it is too great, too much, too important, too spiritual that you can understand anything.

I'm here. And I cherish you. And I love you. I hold you in My hand. I cherish your heart in My heart. You are in My bosom.
And everything is great, and spiritual and loving and imposing and eternal what happens between us.
And you human being are a living wonder of creation and evolution and of beauty and of possibilities.

You and your fellowmen don't realize it.
Man cannot summarize it.
It is too great what the Father-Mother God does.
It is too drastic, especially when We are at your sick bed.
Judith Herzberg is blessed.
 
My blessings to you all

No 483