Tuesday 21 July 2020

Will mankind survive?



I want to ask you. Will mankind survive?
There are so many problems, the environmental pollution, the massive overpopulation. the Corona crisis, the economic consequences of the Corona crisis. Everyone is also so concerned about how we should proceed together? I find so many people so intensely concerned, and no one sees a way out, it seems. Will mankind survive?

And the end of the problems is not yet in sight.

What is your reaction when life becomes too difficult for you, when the problems are overwhelming you, when you no longer know what to do? And you've been through that a few times, My son, so you can speak out of experience. What did you do in those moments of crisis?

Ah, I already know to what you are referring to.
I underwent everything. I was living in the here and now. I prayed a lot. I asked you for strength. I was living day by day. I still tried to count my blessings. I tried to guard my inner self, and said to myself: "if you go down, you will be nobody of any use, and neither for yourself." So I tried to put everything into perspective and not let anything make me go crazy, as I called it for myself. Most importantly, I tried to live sober with everything because an excess of food or alcohol didn’t help me at all.

And so will mankind manage. She will make it, even if the difficulties get bigger, if the problems overwhelm mankind, if there seems to be no way out, then mankind will go through it, endure it, will come out of it all even stronger.
Rest assured My son, rest assured, the suffering of the world is not on your shoulders, but on Mine, and everything is happening according to the Plan.

My blessings to you all

No 484