Sunday 27 December 2020

The mighty Spark of God sends news


I heard the following from my friend Merel and I asked her to put it on the mail so I could present it to My god. This is her story:

 

Due to all sorts of circumstances that I find quite stressful, I was caught up in worries and fears. The lockdown, the new threat of a mutating virus, and as a sour icing on the cake, there was this physical problem that could potentially be deadly. Now I am not afraid of death at all, on the contrary, I “would like to go Home”, but I am very afraid of pain and decline.

 

I said to God, "This is a little too much though. This debilitating world, all those worries everywhere, the total uncertainty and then also a nasty disease perhaps? I think it's okay, you can take me Home if you can.' (and actually I saw the impending illness a bit like a possible escape to Home frankly said).  

 

So there was a fear of really importance, and of course there was also some muddling around as my highly esteemed friend Frenkie calls it.  

 

Then I heard, in a well-worn tone as if it came from a beautiful church:

 

“I am part of a magnificent Creation. I am particle of a magnificent Creator.

So then; who am I to not want to live?”

This filled me with awe and great humility. It sounded almost strict yet very loving and full of understanding.  

 

What spoke here; my Higher Self, God's Spark, Spirit?  

 

I was a little surprised by the "I" expression.  

 

It still echoes in my head and heart every day.

 

As far as this Merel.

Would You like to comment on this?

 

My son, your friend Merel may cherish her line with Her God. This is plain language. Here's what I want to say about it. 

 

Your friend was taken out of her ego stuff by these powerful words.  

 

God cherishes life. 

God cherishes the beauty. 

God cherishes the suffering. 

God cherishes the being.

 

Who is man that he might doubt the power of God, the sanctity of existence?

Who is man that, in the delusion of the moment, he would like to doubt his existence, the beauty of life and the usefulness of his suffering?

Who is man who, when the road is blocked by obstacles and worries, wants to stop his journey at a bend in the road?

 

You seem to be little, short-sighted and childish beings full of self-pitying, doubt and fears with your shaky attitude to life, your muddling in aches and pains. How is God ever going to make something out of man? The Archangel Lucifer has fallen from heaven for a reason. He didn't like this project right away. He had no faith in you as a former monkey. 

 

But then God Itself.

 

How great is the love of God who lovingly ignores all this and sees nothing but your yeardous and caring spirit that must be comforted and cherished before pleasure and happiness is experienced again?

How great is the patience of God until you say to your whole being: not my will but Your will be done. 

How great is God who lifts you over a thousand obstacles and always helps you on your way.

How great is God who lovingly pushes you in your despair in the right direction.

 

The My God of Merel articulated the only correct perspective for man, namely the perspective of the spark of God in man who wants to finish His/Her project. There's nothing else that God wants, actually. Therefore the powerful words

 

who am I not wanting to live?"  

 

God wants you to identify with this great and eternal power in your being, hence. 

Your friend Merel is blessed. 

 

My blessings to you all



No 497