Wednesday 16 December 2020

This sparkling but sometimes quite difficult life on earth.



I wanted to ask you. I see a lot of happiness around me and people who enjoy the rich and beautiful life, but I also see a lot of suffering, and sometimes the suffering seems to me too great to bear for a human being, oh not particularly for myself, but just when I look around and check the media I do have to sigh 'My God where do they get the strength and courage from to endure this? And I don't even listen to your answer, sometimes. But I just want to sigh and suffer with what I see around me.

Today I saw a woman in her 60s and she looked so unhappy, so lonely, so lost. I thought "when was the last time she was lovingly touched and caressed and when was the last time someone said to her "I love you". And I was so impressed by her loneliness that I felt my heart become all heavy and sad. What a suffering and how do people keep up? I'd love You to comment on this, just for my own comfort.

Oh my good son, how big is your heart. I like to go into this.

Man suffers a lot on earth. And regularly too much. And there are also many people who can't handle this and become psychiatric or bitter or atheists. And they are for sure suffering and as well concerning others.  

That's how it is, and that's how it was, that's how it will be a long time. 

 

Sad is life and useless and pointless and cruel and an unthinking creation of an unsuspecting and indifferent God. At least that is sometimes your perspective and even the sincere opinion of many, especially at times. But is the perspective true?

 

And then I say, "Of course not."

I would like to tell you from the perspective of the spiritual world because We see over the fence of your earthly existence. 

 

Everything that happens, all suffering, all sorrow, all accidents and diseases, all crime and injustices, even for many people during a lifetime, are totally and overall and overwhelmingly nothing compared to what man is waiting for after his earthly life. We see the glory and happiness and the overwhelming balm for all what happened, once someone has left his earthly body and moved on to a better life. We see the sparkling, overwhelming, fortunate developments and possibilities of the spiritual world. And they are so overwhelming that every spiritual being, once accustomed to his new existence, always sighs, "it was worth it".

 

And We give you the sincere advice "in the meantime, enjoy to the fullest of all that is to enjoy in terms of happiness and beauty and health and pleasure, for we truly find it a mortal sin , that someone is ruining his earthly existence more than necessary. Never let the suffering, no matter how great and overwhelming, get in the way of the beauty and joy of whatever is there. If you succeed, you will once sigh sooner "it was definitely worth it". 

 

My blessings to you all

No 495