Tuesday 17 August 2021

The respect of a guardian angel for man


My God, if I may ask You?

I have to admit here in this blog  that I can just talk to my guardian angel like I do  to You, so I also hear what my guardian angel says to me.  When I speak to my guardian angel, of course I say Thou, in Dutch U), and my guardian angel also says Thou to me, it seems normal to me "saying Thou and showing respect in a conversation between civilized beings". But somehow, I feel like that this Thou is being spoken to me with even more reverence. I dare not ask my guardian angel if my feeling is correct, that his Thou seems to me to be worth much more than my Thou against him. Or is it because I am ignorant and my guardian angel is a pure creature of God that I ask this?

Would You like to comment on this?

 My good and humble son, do not hesitate to ask Me this kind of questions, seemingly insignificant and far-fetched, but behind this question one of the greatest truths of the cosmos is hidden. And that's why I like to go into it. 

 A guardian angel will always say Thou to his or her human being with great respect and the utmost reverence, without exception. And that's because the guardian angel knows about the indwelling Spark of God. And therefore knows of God's tremendous great promise to man that every man can become Son or Daughter of God and thus live up to the example of the Christ, the best example on earth. So the guardian angel says Thou because the promise of God, which awaits every man, is so great, so holy and so exalted that a guardian angel with the greatest difficulty would dare to say just you. Not so. Thou is the right of man from the moment the indwelling God guides this man.

And then there is a second important reason: the guardian angel also says Thou  because a guardian angel cannot derail, cannot do wrong and cannot abuse its will. And within every guardian angel there is an exceptionally great awe of man's free will, and one knows what a wonderful and also life-threatening instrument God has given to man. And that's why a guardian angel says Thou to a human in advance. Out of respect and in awe of this difficult but wonderful task for man to learn to use his will. For man can become a god, in the end, and a guardian angel not. 

Every guardian angel is blessed. 

My blessings to you all


No 512